"I would not use anyone else to take my wedding pictures. I HIGHLY recommend Philip Kent. He is talented and a nice person to work with!"
-Laura Simons, Washington, DC
"Thank you for being our wedding photographer! The pictures turned out beautifully. It was a pleasure working with you. We would be more than happy to refer you and the studio to friends and family"
-Kate & Joe Flannery, Richmond, VA
"It was a complete pleasure to work with both of you. My pictures came out absolutely beautiful. They captured all the special moments during our special day. My husband and I will always treasure them!"
-Carla Loftus, Medina, OH
Whether you are having a wedding with 30 or 300 people, we can create a package for you that fits your budget and gives you everything that is important to you, including complete coverage of your wedding and reception as well as an elegant leather-bound matted album of your favorite photographs. Unlimited locations are included and we have optional parent albums, digitally-designed books, CDs, engagement portraits and video. Also included of course is the very best photography and service that we are known for.
We offer you the best choices in today's Wedding Photography . . .
- Elegant Leather-Bound Matted Albums, the finest in the industry, by Leather Craftsmen.
- Stunning Digitally-Designed “Coffee Table” books and albums by Leather Craftsmen and Graphis Studio, the industry's top designers.
- CDs/DVDs of all your wedding photographs
- Beautiful Parent Albums, affordably priced
- Engagement Portraits in our studio or on location.
- A choice of viewing and selecting your photographs from prints, online or both.
- Video Coverage…We offer an optional unobtrusive, documentary-style Video Coverage as an optional package. Professional and discreet, with wireless microphones and minimal lighting at the reception. Using the latest editing software and techniques, it will preserve the sights and sounds of your event forever.
Please call us at 703-790-1020 for more detailed information and answers to your questions, and/or to schedule a no-obligation appointment to visit our studio and obtain a complete pricing and information package. You will find our work stunningly beautiful, professionally presented, and to repeat, surprisingly affordable!
TEN Benefits to YOU in Selecting The Philip Kent Studio for Your Wedding Photography…
"You did such a great job with our wedding, and I'm so happy you were able to be there. It was truly a pleasure working with you! You captured the moments that we didn't even see and saw opportunities for beautiful pictures throughout the evening. Many photographers get in the way or become overbearing, but we barely knew you were there. You were very professional and enjoyable to work with both during the wedding and afterwards! You will always be in our thoughts."
-Kevin & Donna Bath, Ashburn, Va.
- 1) We have an attractive studio and gallery, with regular business hours, in a convenient commercial office park location near the Beltway, Routes 7 & 123, near Tysons Corner Center. Our studio is an easy-to-get-to and perfect facility for conducting business with us!
- 2) You will be working directly with Master Photographer Philip Kent, a top professional who has unique and unmatched credentials, to plan your wedding photography and to complete all your follow-up service. Whether you chose Philip as your wedding day photographer or one of our two experienced staff photographers, Brian or Larry (each of which has over 15 years of experience) you will have a professional with experience at almost every ceremony and reception location in Northern Virginia, Washington DC and the surrounding metro area. And just as important, you will have a professional who helps lower your stress level so that you can relax and enjoy your wedding day!
- 3) We have an unobtrusive style of photographing with an eye towards every detail; a talent for stunning creativity while using proven artistic concepts, producing the highest technical quality. Coverage can be customized to your preferences, from the highly photojournalistic to the more traditional styles, or a combination of both.
- 4) We use only top-of-the-line professional cameras and lighting equipment, not inexpensive consumer gear used by many photographers today, especially part-timers. Along with our experience, this helps ensure the best sharpness and technical quality of your images. Same for our back-up equipment.
- 5) Design-Your-Own-Package flexibility – decided after the wedding – based on your preferences and budget, with options for engagement portraits, traditional as well as digitally-designed albums, CDs or DVDs, in our studio or on location; viewing your photos online and/or as finished prints. We also offer optional Video Coverage, done unobtrusively by one of our Professional Videographers.
- 6) Your choice of how you wish to view and select your wedding photographs…Prints? Online? There are advantages to each, and we’ll help you with this. Or, how about doing both? We are unique in offering this flexibility!
- 7) Amazing follow-up service to fulfill your final collection of wedding images, with fast, efficient and easy ordering. The original photographs are waiting for you when you return from your honeymoon. Custom matted albums are usually ready in 3-4 weeks. Digitally-designed albums and coffeetable books are usually ready in 7-8 weeks from the time you order.
- 8) Surprising Affordability – see our pricing- combined with the very highest quality photography available. We use only the finest suppliers for producing your photographs and custom albums, yet everything is competitively priced. This gives you a real value in selecting us for your wedding photography! Call for a no-obligation appointment to stop in and receive an information package with complete details.
- 9) A payment policy that is affordable, fair and easy. No payment in full BEFORE your event. Just a 50% deposit on our minimum order when you reserve us, the other 50% 1-2 weeks AFTER the wedding when your photographs are ready, and a final balance, depending on what you order, when everything is COMPLETE. Payment by check is preferred but we also accept Visa and Master Card.
- 10) And finally, a track record for providing the best quality photography and service going back many years, as confirmed by the many satisfied couples and families whose trust we have earned and we have had the pleasure to work with. This is also confirmed by the many popular ceremony and reception venues that have recommended us to their clients over the years.